STATEMENT FROM WILD LEAP
If you’re thirsty, Wild Leap is still pouring.
Our taproom remains open to the public and events will continue as planned. However, the following preventative measures have been implemented:
- Our team will continue to thoroughly clean all equipment, surfaces and areas of the taproom using disinfectant cleaning supplies.
- Daily deep cleaning of the taproom.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations.
- All access to brewhouse and distillery manufacturing areas is restricted to employees only.
- Brewery tours have been suspended indefinitely.
We ask our guests to do the following:
- Use common sense — if you’re experiencing flu-like symptoms, please do not visit our location.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Avoid shaking hands with others. An elbow bump is an acceptable form of greeting.
We continue to closely monitor the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19). Stay tuned for additional updates in the coming days.